Pumpkin contains starch, protein, carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C and calcium, phosphorus and other ingredients. The millet has function of stomach digestion. Millet congee with pumpkin is a good nutrition porridge, it is suitable people of all ages. The taste is sweet and delicious.
YouTube is intended for streaming videos over the Internet, however once in a while you run into a YouTube video that you really like and want to save your own copy of it on your computer (in case the video on YouTube gets deleted). In other cases, you may have a slow Internet connection and want to download from YouTube so the videos will play without getting stuck. There are various methods you can use to save a movie from YouTube onto your own computer.
Method 1 of 3: Downloading Through Websites
Use a website that allows you to download videos from YouTube using the following method.
- Go to the webpage where the video is located on YouTube.
- Copy the URL (the web address at the top of your browser that starts with ““). http://www.youtube.com”). You can right-click on the URL and select “Copy” to copy it.
- Open the website that you want to use to download the video and paste the URL in the URL field. You can paste the URL by right-clicking in the proper field and selecting “Paste.”
- Press the button to download the video. Usually the button will say “Download” or “Get Video.”
Try out the following websites to see which one you like best for downloading videos.
- IDesktop: a limited number of free downloads are available through iDesktop after which you need to purchase a monthly download plan. However, 1 advantage that iDesktop has over many of the other websites that it can convert the files that are being downloaded into various formats including AVI, MOV, MP3 and WMV.
- SaveTube: this website has a very basic design but can be difficult to use because of heavy advertising.
- VideoGetting: the VideoGetting website has a plain design but also has plentiful advertisements. It can be used to download from YouTube and convert the files to be played on iPod, iPhone, PSP or iTouch.
Method 2 of 3: Software for Windows
Install software on your Windows computer if you don’t want to download through websites. This is sometimes a better option for someone who downloads frequently and does not want to keep going to the same website or put up with web-based advertising. Step-by-step instructions differ for each software but after you download and install the software you can use its help menu or the support pages on its website to learn how to use it. Here are some Windows applications that you can try out.
- Orbit Downloader: compatible with Windows 7 and can be used to download a YouTube video and also save a movie from Pandora or MySpace.
- Moyea YouTube FLV Downloader: this Windows-based program has a free version that lets you download a video on YouTube in FLV format. However, paying to upgrade the software may be worthwhile if you want to convert the videos to other more common formats such MPG, MOV, AVI, MP3 or WAV.
- VDownloader: you can search for YouTube videos directly through the VDownloader software and save them on your computer. The program can convert the downloaded files to MP4 (used for iPod and iPhone) as well as other formats.
Method 3 of 3: Software for OS X
Download videos on YouTube onto your Mac computer using programs that support the Mac OS X operating system. Here are some programs for you to consider.
- TubeSock: play and download YouTube movies using TubeSock. The software is designed for iPod, iPhone and PlayStation users, which is why it converts to formats such as MP4 and H.264 that are compatible with such devices. However, a $15 purchase is necessary if you want to convert videos that are longer than 30 seconds.
- TubeTV: a free alternative to TubeSock, the TubeTV software can play and download videos available on YouTube but can not convert to as many formats. Nevertheless, it is still free to use even when downloading videos of long duration.
- YouTube’s terms of service clearly mention that you should not download the videos submitted by its users unless the permission has been granted by YouTube or the user. Legally speaking, you should only download from YouTube if the video or the page that is displayed on mention that you are allowed to do so.
Sources and Citations
Felt that Malaysian PM, Finance Minister, IRB, Social Welfare Department and/or etc. has used our Children’s and that of our names and personal particulars to swindle the nation wealth in the name of BR1M 3.
via Felt that Malaysian PM, Finance Minister, IRB, Social Welfare Department and/or etc. has used our Children’s and that of our names and personal particulars to swindle the nation wealth in the name of BR1M 3.
This is how it might have taken place
1. Same application form has been used in 3 BR1MS.
2. First 2 BR1MS applications was successful for full payment was received by applicants.
3. BR1M 3 (BR1M – RM650 cash aid (Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia) is not so, for many successful applicants did not received full payment.
4. A transaction is shown in bank book for those who received full payment of BR1M 3
5. An invisible transaction is shown in bank book for those who did not received full payment of BR1M 3.
6. Where and when money is concerned, having an invisible transaction in the bank book, indicate “it must not be shown and known” for it is an different entry
7. We went to see IRB (Inland Revenue Board). to ask why we did not receive full payment, IRB (Inland Revenue Board) said the application form and our children are at fault.
8. While the whole agreement is between the applicant and the government, its either the applicant or government that is at fault, how come it is otherwise?
9. If the children and the application form are at fault, why are we, the applicant not told/informed of? Why did IRB still accept the application form then?
10. Eventually our conclusion is: Malaysian PM, Finance Minister, IRB, Social Welfare Department and/or etc has used our Children’s and ours names and personal particulars to swindle the nation wealth in the name of BR1M 3
I put Social Welfare Department as one of the suspected criminal, because I found (in the Internet) that she is also involved in BR1M 3.
My bank book has many invisible transactions, because of her. Some 3 or 5 years ago I used to get RM 200 per month from her (Social Welfare Department) They will be credited in my bank book, when i updated it. One can see the transaction when one updated the bank book.
Once, on a street, someone ask us to go to Zakat to seek help. My children and I are the helpless and the destitute. From the interview, Zakat came to know that I got RM200 per month from Social Welfare and was jealous about it. Not only did Zakat not help us, but hurt and harm us.
From there onward, I never receive RM200 from Social Welfare Department any more, but RM100. Social Welfare, without informing on anything, just took my monthly RM100 away. From RM200 per month, now I only get RM100 from her for a family who has no asset, income, property, asset, saving, family and friends.
The deposit of RM100 from Social Welfare never shown up in my bank book in ‘normal form’ before. It was shown in an abnormal form – that is an invisible transaction. An invisible transaction is a transaction done by criminal.
I thought of writing a book called “A Cup Of Hot Warm water” A Cup of Hot Warm water has great and special impression in me. It was this cup of hot warm tea that has saved my life. It has made me not to want to commit suicide anymore after drinking it.
I have once told my ex-dying friend not to look down on the cup of hot warm water. Now he is in the pink of health.
I came from a very broken family. My parents not only always fight, I was their slave too. After my relationship with my boyfriend broke when I was 26 years old, I was dying emotionally, then spread to physically. My father sensed it. He knew that my life was worse than being dead. He knew he was the main caused to it. Because of it, he commits suicide. He wants to give me a chance to live. His presence kills my hope and chance of living. Gods really has a mysterious way of doing things.
My mom gave me a cup of hot warm water to drink one early morning when I have to kill myself to stop my suffering and pain for being a human being. I was not able to sleep for a long long time. At about 28 years of age, I look and felt like a 1000 years old lady. My friend said, I am already dead but can still breath. I could not stand this anyone. I could not stand being not able to sleep at all and forever. I did not want to commit suicide but I have; for I can’t sleep; for I am suffering terriblly. I was waiting for 7am to come to committed suicide. It is already 6am. I was in the same bed as my mom. My mom senses my desperation. She woke up, leave the bed. Then she came back and bring me a cup of hot warm water to drink. Her action tell me that she still take me as her daughter or maybe that she still care for me. That was the best warmth I got from my entire life. I never know anyone has ever cared for me before. I never know that she has ever care for me before.
I felt asleep, immediately after drinking the water. 15 minutes later, my elder brother, pull one of my leg to pull me up, and I was never asleep again for a very very long time.
A person is what his or her childhood is. When a person has a good or rather healthy childhood, a person has a good or rather healthy adulthood.
After my father died, my children and I were throw out of our home by my family and ‘god knows if he was my husband’s man. My mother would rather to give accommodation to the “god knows if he is my husband’ man. My 2 children (few month old daughter and 3 years old son) and I have no accommodation. My neighbor knew about. They did not help me, but look down on me. I hate them.
At that terrible moment, I went to the police station. I told the police that I do not want my children as I am not able to take care of them. The police asked me to go to the social welfare for help.
I went. They asked me to fill up form. I did. Then they asked me to go home and wait. I wait for 3 months. They never call. I went to see them. They said my application was successful and I will be getting RM50 per month from them. Another 3 months passed. I received nothing from the social welfare. I called them. No one like or want to take my phone. They would pass the phone around. They would make me wait in the phone for a long time. Then they will cut my call.
I have no choice. At that time (20 years ago), Malay Mail do have a hot line column. I write to them. I write to them about Social Welfare. I think Malay Mail did call Social Welfare up about my case. I receive call from Social Welfare. She asks me to go her office. She said my RM50 is ready for reimburse. I went to social welfare. I can still remember that his name is called Rosmen. He scolded me. He said, why I have to write to The Malay Mail Hotline. I told him that Social Welfare did not want to attend to me.
Almost every year social welfare increased the amount of money she gave to me. The increased amount is rm10. Eventually mine reached the maximum that is RM200 per month. The amount of money social welfare gave to me and my children is not enough. My little children and I have no property like house, saving, assets, friends relative, family and etc.
5 years back, I went to Zakat to ask for help because social welfare did not give consideration to the fact that we need money for shelter, transport, medicine and etc. Zakat ask if I have any assistance from anybody. I said yes, from Social Welfare “Kebajikan”. He said how much. I said RM200 a month. Zakat seem to be very interested to the RM200 which I have said for he right it down on a piece of paper. After this interview, I no longer receive RM200 from social welfare but RM100. Those days by bank book will show the transaction. Now it don’t. From the visible transaction, it became invisible
After this interview, I did not receive any help from Zakat. Zakat never help helpless people. After this interview, social welfare no longer give me RM200 per month but RM100. Someone has swallow my RM100. If social welfare wanted to deduct my fund, surely she must inform me, let me know, etc. My instinct told me that Zakat has asked Social Welfare not to give me RM200 a month but rm100. How evil and that they have swallow my money.
About my bank book (saving account book) – when I receive RM200 from social welfare, there is always a transaction in it. This transaction will be shown up, when I update my bank book. Now, it is not so. Thieves and criminals destroy the source of investigation. Those transactions have become invisible transactions. Transactions make by criminals and thief cannot be made visible but invisible.
Social welfare, like my parents, not only do not have any respect on me but always hurt and harm me when their duty is otherwise. They own me a duty of care and trust, but they breach and abuse it. They are evil and devil. I hope someone will pass my case to MACC to handle.
My mom is someone who always speaks and talk to my neighbors. I once asked her if she knew why my late father commits suicide; she said she did not know. But I know. My late father knows that I am someone who has no hope and no future and that my parents, especially him, my father was the main cause to it. He sacrificed himself to give me a chance to live. Circumstances are as such that so long is he is alive, I will die.
Myself: My friend said, don’t tell me, you are even scare of babies and children. Maybe I am really scare of people. That I have nervous breakdown for a long long time, is an evidence of it. They (human being) are indeed cruel and evil.
Am a single mother, so I sign up in a single mother club / association and became a member of it. School was about to reopen. This single mother club/association asked us to go to Bintang Supermarket to get RM40 of school uniform, sock or shoes for our school going children. I do not know where Bintang Supermarket is. I went early to look for it (Bintang Supermarket) with my little daughter. We took a mini bus. We kept looking out of the mini bus to find Bintang Supermarket but could not find it. Then I asked the driver if he knows where it is. He said maybe but is already past, meaning the bus has already passed Bintang Supermarket. After that I sat in the bus and SMS the supervisor of the Single Mother Club. I say, ‘damn, I cannot find Bintang Supermarket”. She never reply my SMS.
When Chinese New Year was about to come, we, single mother was told to go to Wendy Yap’s (CEO of single mother club) house to get angpow (rm1000) for the Chinese New Year. My little daughter and I went. We do not know where Wendy Yap’s house is. We call and call (phone and phone) her, look and look for her house. At long last after a very hard time, we found Wendy Yap’s house. The meeting and gathering started. In the meeting, Wendy told me I was rude in front of everybody. I was bewilded and shocked. I said rude? What is rude? I said Wendy, what does it means. Wendy said that I scolded her assistance, the supervisor of the Single Mother’s Club. I said ”when?’, “I did not’. She said ‘yes’. Eventually, she asked the supervisor to bring out the SMS. It said,’ damn, I cannot find Bintang Supermarket’. I said, hey that is not scolding. I said, at that moment, of time, I am not feeling down and is free. So I just SMS. ‘Damn, I cannot find Bintang Supermarket’ mean I can’t find the supermarket after a hard search. And it’s nothing more than that. I told Wendy Yap that the standard of English Language of hers and her Supervisor is very low and bad. Such simple words also she does not understand.
The people there, Wendy yap and the supervisor keep scolding me because of that SMS. If the supervisor has felt that I have scolded her, why didn’t she call or tell me. Why does her have to go and tell the matter to Wendy Yap. She should have given me a chance to explain. ‘Damn, I can’t find Bintang Supermarket ‘is not, ‘ hey you idiot, you did not take me to the supermarket when you know I do not know where it is’ or whatever. ‘ hey you idiot, you did not take me to the supermarket when you know I do not know where it is’ is scolding, BUT, ‘Damn, I can’t find Bintang Supermarket” is definitely not scolding but talking (to someone whom I know) or rather making a speech which is a right. Surely, I have a right to talk or make a speech when I want to.
Wendy and her supervisor, being the CEO and supervisor of the single mother’s club, must find out if we know where the Bintang Supermarket is before asking our children and us (single mothers) to go there. Then they must help those who do not know where it is. The wrong doer of the above is the single mother club and not me.
Because of their own fault, mistake and wrongs, Wendy Yap forfeit me my rm1000 angpow That money are given to us by people who help single mother. She wounded me and yet threw salt into it. How evil, how cruel. Wendy Yap is, I think the CEO OF CARING (for the aged) in Kajang. How could anyone in that position be so stupid, means and a god damn nuisance?
4 years has passed. They have abandoned my children and I for more than 4 years already. They have breached their duty of care and trust, thus they must be sacked, closed or whatever.
Law does protect the fairer sex, but from above, we know that it is otherwise. Who should be blame? It is the police. If only the police ensure that the Law is not being abuse, he would have catch all those criminals and put them behind bar.
From (link) I know I am entitle to RM650 of BRIM. One day, I was surfing the internet, and found that social welfare is related to the distribution of BRIM’S MONEY.
From the ways my bank book goes, I know social welfare has stolen RM200 of my BRIM’S money (RM650). Social welfare is the only one that has something to do with my (that) bank account. That bank account was open only for social welfare to put in the money she is to give to the helpless (my children and I). Social Welfare is the only one who is infamous for their invisible entries (transaction) in the bank book. After updating said bank book, one can never see said transaction. When the balance does not tally, and from a space that is present in the bank book, we know an invisible transaction has taken place.